Thursday, April 27, 2006

E-mail von Kelby


Es wird die hardcore KAFC´ler freuen. Kelby hat mir geschrieben! Echt! Findet die Sache mit dem Club und dem aufarbeiten der Historie gut. "She is totally flattered about her Fanclub". Bestimmt werden wir demnächst einen Song von ihr auf unserer Webseite veröffentlichen. Man muß nur noch ein bißchen üben in diesem Medium. Alles ist möglich. Jeder von uns soll sich beteiligen können. Mann, ist das spannend.

Dear Manfred!
Hey there and aloha! I am writing in response to your email., Wow, KAFC was quite impressive to see. I feel quite flattered that 8 of you would want to have this fan club! Go ahead with it and yes alittle PR is good for me too!
I love my history in windsurfing and although I am in a different phase of life now I still love hearing about everyone and when we get to hawaii I always have an "all windsurfing women round-up" which usually includes Debbie Brown, Dana Dawes, Angela Cochran, Lena Kerr, Shawneen Schweitzer, and a whole host of others. I really love my heritage in it and feel most
blessed that I was able to travel to so many wonderful countries meeting people and seeing the world. I can only hope that my two sons can have that same "world view" literally. I have two sons, Cade(8) and Chase(3). They are such incredible boys! I will soon post theor pictures on my website as soon as I can get them going. I live in a beach city near Los Angeles and am
involved with music. I am a singer/songwriter and have produced 2 CD's and working on my 3rd. I love music and expressing my heart through song! Well, thank you for writing and I will check into the blogspot from now and then. You are welcome to post this letter as well. Yes, and stream the music. I have MP3 files all over the web. You can google them on the different sites as well as my own website.
Bye for now!
Kelby(Anno) Bruno

4 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger K-A-F-C said...

Hallo Manfred,

das haut mich aber jetzt um!!!! Du hast Kontakt zu Kelby A.!!!
Meister Manfred-große Verneigung. Jetzt können/müssen wir uns ja mächtigins Zeug legen und ordentlich kafclern. Bin jetzt am Wochenende mit der "Käthe" in Großenbrode. Gehst Du dies Jahr auf Törn? Montag sollen Ost 7 kommen... surfen?

Danke für die Infos, bis bald-guten Tanz in den Mai.
Mahalo
Kille

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Manfred said...

Ist mir noch ein bissel kalt zum surfen auf der Ostsee. Schätze, das Wasser hat so um die 6-7°C. Nee, ich muß an Sam arbeiten.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Balushi said...

Ich liebe dich!


das icht neicht goet

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Andreas B. said...

Hey, mal wieder was aktuelles, das wär's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home